TIA Talks Smart Buildings as a Microcosm of Smart City in Barcelona
Powering Next Gen Networks for Smart Communities and Buildings
Sunday, February 25, 2018 | Hotel Arts in Barcelona, Spain
Join TIA ahead of MWC 2018 for presentations and discussions focused on smart communities and smart buildings. This event will also feature the recently published IDC report commissioned by TIA “Powering Digital Transformation in Smart Cities and Smart Communities: Emerging Trends in Communications.”
Topics for the presentations will include:
- The macro challenges facing communities today,
- The need for a common connected platform and language for smart community development,
- A deep technology review of smart building and smart city platform use cases, and
- How we, community and industry leaders, can collaborate to build the smart community that meets the needs and vision of citizens, municipal leaders, and corporation partners.
Following the presentation and panel, TIA will provide an update on its smart buildings and communities program initiatives and then faciliate a roundtable discussion focused on smart communities, smart city platforms and smart buildings. A networking reception will close the evening.
Time: Panel Discussions 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. | Reception 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Location: Hotel Arts, Carrer de la Marina, 12-31, 08005, Barcelona, Spain
Contact: TIA's Limor Schafman @ email@example.com
Doors Open, Registration and Networking
Welcome by TIA
Wesley Johnston, CEO, TIA
Presentation: Powering Digital Transformation in Smart Cities and Smart Communities: Emerging Trends in Communication
Fireside Chat: Global Trends and Realities for Smart Communities
Michael Zeto, General Manager, Executive Director of AT&T Smart Cities
This interactive group discussion facilitated by TIA will tackle the interoperability challenges of communications infrastructure and systems between smart buildings and smart communities.
Networking Reception (Invitation Only)
Be a sponsor and get visibility, brand marketing and leads from senior executives
GOLD SPONSOR: $15,000
- Speaking slot
Your executive will be a featured speaker on the main panel.
- Hot Leads
You will receive all leads from the event attendees as well as every online download of the report.
- TIA NOW Video Included
Position in the TIA NOW IoT Series episode that will be filmed at the event, with an additional potential audience of 240,000 ICT executives.
- Brand Marketing
- Speaker photo & bio for website and all marketing materials
- Logo on all email campaigns
- Logo on housekeeping slides during event
- Logos on event signage
- Prominent space for your signage
- Room for marketing collateral